Saturday, September 1, 2012

Adventurous Asian Aardvark



















Hello Everyone!

Welcome back to the Three Amigos blog. This time its only going to be one amigo traveling (me), but I'm going to try and have 3 times as much fun.

I have 4 full, delicious months in which I get to taste all the flavour Southeast Asia can throw at me, starting this Sunday, September 2 (That's tomorrow morning if you're reading this hot off the press).

My rough plan is this:

  • First a short pit stop in Hong Kong
  • Fly to Bangkok, where I'll get my Burmese Visa and spend a few days or a week enjoying the capital
  • Fly to Burma and spend ~1 month exploring
  • Wherever I feel like going next
  • And wherever I feel like going after that
  • Go surf and scuba dive in the Phillippines

As can be seen with a quick glance at my itinerary, alot of research, thought, and planning has gone into this trip!

I received alot of positive feedback about the last blog I did, so I want to continue writing as I go. When something excites you, worries you, or is just plain weird, please, I beg you, leave comments on this blog or send me an email or even a facebook message. I'm excited to be going away, but I like to stay in touch with all friends and family.

Here we go Hong Kong!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adam,

Excited to hear about the adventures to come. Enjoy yourself man.

John

Christine said...

Very exciting Adam! Stay safe and write soon!

Mary said...

Hello Adam,
It's nice to see a picture of you over in Hong Kong taken by a Brazilian! I love those Hong Kong photos you've included. Glad to know that you arrived safely.
Mom